Game Jolt + Hub Project



I'm on Game Jolt now!


I create games using Game Maker: Studio and share them on Game Jolt. Currently, I have one game up called Toro's Adventure. It's dev log only for the public but I plan on handing out early access keys after developing the game more.


I shared a polished "website" project on Scratch where I post major updates (though not as detailed as the dev logs) such as the posting of a dev log, new games and giving out early access keys.



To support me, follow the game and like and comment on dev logs. Supporters will receive a shoutout on the project Notes and Credits as well as in the supporter's bar inside the project. Thanks everyone!
Note: Don't worry if you don't see your name right away! I will add it in soon.



Thanks again for your support!

—Stang
3 comments

3 comments :

  1. Can you tell me more about Game Jolt + Hub Project ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Is there anything in particular you'd like to know about? (My apologies for the late reply.)

      Delete

Please be appropriate and respectful.